Saturday, February 10, 2024

Bible 42

 Practing prayer and God’s presence each day is the only way to train for the challenges ahead of us. Thinking that we are always going to have green lights, open doors and easy conversations is delusional thinking. I want TJ get better at having a running conversation with God, rather than dwell on my complaints. Anticipating what He will teach me is far better than expecting drama around the next corner. Being let down by a friend, being persecuted for doing good, or being victimized and traumatized can be horrific experiences, yet Jesus went through it all. He sympathizes  with what we go through each day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...