Friday, February 16, 2024

Bible 48

 The best we can do, we will have regrets. But the regret of hurting those we love the most would be very hard to live with. I’m so thankful that I’ve been blessed by people around me who kept me from falling into devastating temptations. My life has turned out far better than I could have ever imagined due to God’s grace and by being around encouraging people. The wisdom in Scripture is far more powerful than we think, giving us a foundation to make wise decisions. Blake, you have always been a huge encouragement to me and I want to be that to you. Either Jesus was insane, a master deceiver, or the absolute truth. Im banking on the fact that He aaa and I truth. We have everything to lose by minimizing His wisdom and everything to lose by rejecting Him. No middle ground. Jesus is the fulfillment of everything the ancient Old Testament taught and HS is the wisdom we need today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...