Sunday, March 17, 2024

Bible 78

 It doesn’t take long to realize that the world needs a Savior. All of the world’s solutions to it’s problems do not seem to be working. But more than that, I need a Savior. My independent way of solving life’s issues is temporary at best. My own sin sanatoria the best I do. But the high road of choosing God’s way is sometimes a toll road, costing us temporary consequences of cultural approval. I can look for Hope, peace, and joy in all the wrong places. Just like Mary and Joseph being amazed at the wisdom taught by Jesus, the more we read and re-read the Bible, I’m amazed at what I’ve missed the last time I read the same passage. Unlike like the Hebrews who needed a sacrifice, we have a sacrifice that has already been completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...