Friday, April 12, 2024

Bible 104

 The Bible provides the documentation and story for us to know God. How can we possibly know Him without reading His message to us?  I’m very guilty of neglecting His written story. Growing up and even during younger adult years, I imagined God to be distant and disapproving of me. I would never measure up to His standards. Im not sure how I acquired this view but it probably was from neglecting the study of the Bjble. He is perfectly holy just and good, yet He is full of love I feel like I’ve been the older brother in the story of the prodigal sons, with so many pet pieces about what is wrong. I’m slowly learning that He is our loving Father who runs to us as we search for Him, gently correcting our faulty thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...