Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bible 106

 I fear that most Americans are neglecting the lessons if history. We easily forget the lessons of the last and head full steam into situations that force us to relearn what we should remember. But, it’s the same for our personal lives. I tend to struggle with the same issues I always have, but in new situations. I think I’m improving with God’s grace and mercy, but I am still needing to forgive myself and others. I get wrapped up in my self importance instead of seeing life objectively from the Bible’s point of view. I get wrapped up in my tk do list instead of slowing down enough to appreciate all that God has blessed me with. I truly want to live my life in gratitude, encouraging those closest to me to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...