Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bible 107

 Practicing God’s presence changes the way we think and act. I’m constantly learning the importance of practicing His way of seeing life, rather than approaching situations for what my advantage could be. Experiencing joy, peace, calmness changes my self defense. Appreciating what He has provided gives security and assurance that He is faithful to being the good Father I need. Situations may not always work out the way I think k they should be I’m assured He is good and I can trust Him. Avoiding the many pitfalls of destroying myself or hurting others becomes primary, not just to help myself, but to help others and honor Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...