Thursday, April 25, 2024

Bible 118

 Searching for the living among the dead seems like a foolish thing to do if we are sure the person has deceased. But Jesus rose from the dead. Even though I believe that Hs is living, I’ve treated Him as though He didn’t. Ignoring Him, not paying attention the wisdom He offers has been as if I don’t believe. But I’m learning and relearning that I should live up to what I believe. The gospel story is not a fantasy story with no credibility for truth. It is fact the absolute truth. I need to live like it. When I do practice Hjs presence, the burning passion for Him ignites. I hope you experience the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...