Thursday, May 2, 2024

Sports 2

 I remember well not making it the varsity level as an under class man.  There have been other disappointments at not being selected for a role I thought I deserved or earned. But following Christ is teaching me that I am fully accepted by Him without any reservations. I’m adopted and my status s to have full access to talk with our Father anytime anywhere, under any circumstance. This is no fantasy or make believe status. Rather it changes everything, enabling me to have greater peace and calmness. Just like ang athletic competition, life has pressure and the spotlight can be on us. But His grace and mercy is there to strengthen us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...