Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Bible 128

 I wonder if God uses more cracked lots than perfect ones. The sooner we recognize our imperfections the more willing we are to see our need for help. Perfect attitudes don’t always see the needs and struggles. Seeking to please God, searching for what He wants to teach us or show us is a far better what to live than being a Pharisee with a list of rules. Having a clip board with a checklist of behaviors, judging myself and others, stifles all the joy and peace available to us. 

God chose Gideon to do great things, requiring him to step out if his comfort zone with a lot of courage  he had to trust God that He would do everything He said  I know I’ve been far too timid to step out in faith, but I feel that God has taught me a lot despite my cracks  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...