Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Bible 143

It is fun to celebrate birthdays, graduations and weddings. Inviting guests, preparing for the event requires a lot of thought and work, let alone expense. But I wonder if we miss many celebration experiences by not being grateful for what God is providing. Taking the time to thank someone or meet with them is neglecting opportunities to celebrate through a conversation. Celebrating our faith is so important, not taking for granted what God has provided and protected us from. Samuel tried to remind King Saul and the people. To not forget their history of God moving to protect and provide. I want to be more intentional in being grateful and hopeful. I’m so grateful for you, Blake. Thank you for taking the time each day to connect and share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...