Thursday, June 13, 2024

Bible 166

 The change that happened in Saul the persecutor was dramatic. There was no mistake in the change he experienced. The early church was afraid of him but later was taught and expanded under his leadership. Following Paul (formerly Saul) throughout his life would be an interesting story. 

I recently had a former student (in his 50’s), who has lives a wild life, tell me how God had changed his life in a radical way. He know sees life entirely different and wants to make sure other know about the changes he is making. There is hope for all of us!  I want to live my life in such a way that there is no doubt who I follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...