Thursday, August 8, 2024

Bible 221

 The greatest riches we can ever have are the relationships we cultivate. The respect, love, and acceptance we receive cannot be measured by wealth standards. Our money can help us live comfortably but our relationships provide far more than a cultural standard of living. The greatest rewards in my life are my marriage, family, and students I’ve worked with. Sandy and I have a made a life together that cannot be measured. Seeing our grandkids and sins develop their own lives gives me an eternal perspective, an investment mindset. This is certainly true with students like you, Blake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...