Saturday, August 17, 2024

Bible 230

 I used to have the idea that I needed to try harder at having a strong faith. But I’m learning that my faith gets stronger as I appreciate who God is and His love. The beauty and mystery of His creation leaves us in awe. There is no way that the balance of nature, all the way from the expanse of the universe to the smallest insect living in harmony with the earth is accidental. Stopping to appreciate the small and the big blessings in life lead to a deeper faith and joy. Practicing the discipline of appreciation and gratitude changes my mindset. Participating in communion is in part, a reminder of God’s provision and protection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...