Saturday, August 24, 2024

Narrow 3

 The wide path has many lanes on its highway. We can change lanes and miss the warning signs of danger ahead. Trying hard to be seen as a good person, or thinking that we are better than most, are fast lanes to disappointment and despair. Thinking that my life is all about me and what I can obtain in this life is a wide path to destruction. I’m re-learning the importance that God is and has always been up to an agenda far bigger than me. He invites us to get a glimpse of His kingdom happening right now in our circumstances, but on a global scale. May God open our eyes and ears to what He is doing and what He is about to do. 


“Spiritual disciplines can do nothing. They can only get us to the place where something can be done.” - Richard Foster



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...