Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Bible 263

 I’ve often minimized the power of God’s work to change a person. I’ve categorized too many they I know as beyond hope, beyond God’s reach. Setting up my own boundaries and limitations to what Hod can or may do is very arrogant and presumptuous. Paul tried to stop people from judging like he used to do as Saul. An author I like, Bob Goff, says we need to stop acting like saddens and join the welcoming committee. The day that we all bow down to Jesus in worship, along with people from every language and people group, we will reflect on how silly our categories were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...