Friday, September 20, 2024

Bible 264

 Conflicts are a normal part of life. It seems like it is very difficult to be in total agreement every time with everyone. When I focus on the conflict, my enthusiasm is depleted. I can easily get discouraged by spending too much head time on the issues. Paul teaches to dwell on love, which covers a multitude of sins.  Icky’s friend said it well: “ I believe that joy is love rejoicing, peace is love at rest, patience is love waiting, kindness is love interacting, goodness is love initiating, faithfulness is love keeping its word, gentleness is love empathizing, and self-control is love resisting temptation.“ Having this mindset helps as we interact with others. Everyone needs encouragement to do better and be a better person. Isaiah’s dependence on God had to be intensive as he saw the conflict of values all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...