Monday, September 30, 2024

Bible 274

 It is easy to make our efforts all about us, patting ourselves on the back. But like the woman Nicky described, bouncing all good changes in our lives or positive things we do back to God demonstrates gratitude. My selfish independence is short sighted. But the long view of life is to acknowledge God working bigger things out than my list of requests. Practicing His presence each day brings an expectant hopeful view of what God will show us, all the while experiencing more gratitude for what He is providing. Jeremiah lived in the worst of times yet spoke boldly as a prophet. His passion for God’s presence to be known carried him through persecution and criticism. May we have that same passion yo honor our Triune God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...