Sunday, September 29, 2024

Uncertainty 3

What has been your default mode to handle chaos and uncertainty?  I usually try to avoid conflict, which can be passive aggressive at times. When I’m in that mindset, I rarely pray about the issue or for those who are the key players of the story. My temptation to be angry and passive aggressive does not resolve anything. But today’s verse gives me confidence that His mercy and grace will guide me through these tough predicaments. 

“The goal of the disciple of Jesus, then, is not to answer the question, “What is God’s will for my life?” The goal, instead, is to walk in God’s will on a moment-by-moment, day-by-day basis.” - David Platt, Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...