Sunday, October 13, 2024

Bible 287

 How can we predict what will happen in the next few years?  How will we respond to future situations in our lives?  For me, if I don’t reflect on how I’ve handled past circumstances, I’ll react in the same way. Understanding our history is a great predictor of our reactions. But if I’m learning from my past, I’m hoping to be better skilled and prepared. Paul and Jeremiah are firmly teach that our God is always present and available. The sooner o have that mindset, I will avoid repeating my good ups by seeking Him. Jeremiah’s words should be daily reminders. 

Jeremiah 29:13-14 it says: ‘You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mimetic Theory

 ππ¨π₯𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐬 - π‘΄π’š 𝑢𝒏𝒆 π‘·π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ @lancejorton I don’t like talking about politics much. I would like to attempt to explain m...