Sunday, October 13, 2024

Uncertainty 16

 Learning to respond to any and all situations with God’s presence is a goal. Rather than over reacting, over thinking, or blindly pushing through, I want to slow down and grasp His presence. Life can speed by, just like a bullet. But savoring the moment, good or bad, with His presence enables me to worship in ways I never considered. Surrendering my self righteousness and independence to Him each day is training ground for what is ahead through all eternity  

“Everything you were designed to experience and enjoy is found in God. Knowing God is your life and your highest joy. You either believe that or you don’t. Believe it and you will experience and enjoy life, real life, eventually. Guaranteed. Disbelieve it and, at best, you will experience counterfeit life and enjoy it only for a season.” - Larry Crabb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mimetic Theory

 ππ¨π₯𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐬 - π‘΄π’š 𝑢𝒏𝒆 π‘·π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ @lancejorton I don’t like talking about politics much. I would like to attempt to explain m...