Sunday, October 13, 2024

Bible 289

 Today’s devotional reminds me of several challenges in the school work setting. It seemed like the wise thing to do was to confront college educated adults of a potential lawsuit if their path of decision making continued. I was not in charge but I felt an obligation to stand up and take a stand. Is couple of times I was afraid of being reprimanded or written up for disciplinary action. Proverbs 25 reminds us to be humble and I hope I came across ghat way, not in an arrogant ‘I know better’ attitude. It is hard to initiate confrontation in humility. It is easy to passive yet arrogant. Paul and Jeremiah seem to emphasize developing a disciplined, caring, do the right thing lifestyle. Living with no regrets, yet no reservations is often difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonah 5

 Did Jonah think he was doing his best prior to God telling him to go to Nineveh?  Was he more committed to living up to the expectations by...