Sunday, August 6, 2023

Becoming 1 (Caleb)

 I’m not accustomed to confessing much to anyone, due to my obsession with being independent and self sufficient. I’m not a criminal nor have I done much of anything that would show up in a court record. Yet I’m a miserable sinner who is often prideful, judgmental, and negative in my mind. I need a Savior who is a Shepherd, nudging me to take risks, yet stay in His refuge and safety. I could go in and on with my shortcomings but I’m so grateful that you are a safe friend who accepts me for who I am. Statistically, I have much less time left in my life than you, Caleb. I want to pour myself into you as much as I can, that you will be all that God has created you to be. I want to be present in your life that we may both love our Savior all the more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 187

 Proverbs seems to say there are two kinds of people - those who seek God and those who couldn’t care less. Those who search for Him find wi...